I ordered a

Norelco SensoTouch Electric Razor with GyroFlex 3D & Jet Clean, Model 1250CC, Ruby Black

today on Dec 28th, 2012 morning.

they have a promotion of two $50 off. I placed the order, and received their email of successfully ordered.

However, at around 5PM same day, they emailed to me and claimed my ordered been cancelled.

that's a gift for my father, how could they this.

I called the customer service, and they checked my order, said even in their system didn't find any reason why that happened, then after like several mins waiting, they told me that is system error and put the wrong price on line, so they cancelled my order, and said they cannot do anything about that.

what a ***.

Drugsotre.com don't want to responsible to their reputation at all?

when I purchased the product, and finished the order process, then we had a contract that been protected US government Law, both party has to fulfill their duty under the contract, i pay the price, you give me the product at the deal price.

this is totally ruin the US law, are we protected?

then, the customer service said, even you call the manager, they will saying the same thing. what? this is your daily rule? just abuse customer with a routine?

then I said, i couldn't accept this at all, where is my right? who gonna compensate my loss?

they suggested, you could order again with extra $100.

what a surprising answer and solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then they said, they could only give $20 store credit.

I don't accept this, and I would like to get this done through law.

and followers, please be careful ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Had an Experience with Drugstore Com?

Comments