Avoid this business.They use promos to lure consumers in and then don't honor them.

I purchased a buy one, get one half off cosmetic product, but then they charged me full price for both. It's not a huge expense but multiply that by the number of customers they cheat this way. I have emailed them and they do not respond. They were at one time fairly OK but I would advise anyone to avoid this company like the plague!!!!

A company that doesn't even respond to a complaint is not reputable.They sell discontinued products but I've found that so do the large national drugstore chains so I'm now shopping there.

Had an Experience with Drugstore Com?

Comments

whatever98

I am sorry I am late in writing this. Drugstore.com has worked with me to resolve the issue and I was hasty in criticizing them in this forum because I was very annoyed. Hopefully, all problems are solved.

drugstoredotcom

Hello there.My name is Dean and I am a customer care supervisor with drugstore.com.

I assure you that we would not have intentionally disregarded your e-mail contact and that we would like to make this right.

Please write to us at fbhelp@drugstore.com with your order number and account info and we will look into this as soon as possible and reach out to you.Please accept our apologies for the issue with our promotional offer and for the delay in responding.